Alma here, back with some more Holiday Cheer on this hot Summer day ;). I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love our Gnome Lolly Holder. It was fast and easy to make with an electronic cutting machine, or if you have a color printer, you could just print it out and fussy cut.
So, now that I am thinking about what treats to stick in little stockings, I knew that these little Holiday Lollipop Holders would be perfect.
There are three different “flavors”, the snowman, reindeer and Santa. You can print and cut out this cute character, but an electronic cutting machine makes short work of the cutting.
- I’ve done a short video, showing how to put together these pretties and you can view it by click here, or the picture above.
- First, cut out all the pieces and attach the parts needed for the faces to the bases of the faces
- Fold the piece with the score along the score and attach the face to this piece
- Insert a lolly pop stick through the small center hole, fitting the lolly pop head so it pops out from the larger hole in the front and back and secure with adhesive
- The holes should be slightly smaller than the circumference of the lolly so that it holds the lolly in place.
- Embellish with a bow and if you want to make a bouquet, slide the stick into a decorative straw.
I think they are pretty darling! I hope you give our Holiday Lolly Holders a try!