- First, I cut out all the pieces I needed, and that included the buttons. You could, of course, use real buttons, but I thought I would use the buttons included cutting a really thin strip of paper and threading it through the holes. I secured them on the back with foam tape.
- To make the collar stand out from the shirt, I sponged ink on the edges.
- Secondly, I folded along the dashed lines and secured the side tab to the back of the box on the opposite side. Then, I closed the bottom.
- I added the shirt front strip, (add goodies now)and folded over the collar and secure
- For the tie, fold over the middle section and insert the two sides, securing it between the middle section.
- Finally, attach the tie and buttons to the front. There is also a second style of tie and it’s created the same way.
It’s such a fast and easy treat box that can be sized down, as well. If you want to go bigger, I’ve included files for a bigger box, cause that’s how I roll. These would be great table favors, too, if you have have more than one dad sitting down for dinner. They are so easy to make with Cutable files.