Nancy here with the 300th TCP Tuesday here at The Cat’s Pajamas! In honor of #300 we are featuring a Case the Cat challenge. Simply case one of The Cat Pack's projects of your choice below. In addition we have upped the prize monies for #300 to $25 if the winning project uses a TCP stamp; $20 if not.
The challenge runs for two weeks and The Cat’s Pajamas stamps are not required. See full details at the end of this post.
Here are your casing choices:
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week’s winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $20 or $25 if a TCP product is used.
The winner of the TCPTUES299 challenge is MaureenW. Please email Alma for your $15 Cat Cash code. Congrats!