Susan makes my heart soar with the SWEET card above! I'm loving how she took the sentiments from Fly High and made them her own by using our Coolvetica alphabet to add the word "and". That Susan is a clever Miss. Just the ship is paper pieced, but a little goes a long way!
Nancy has me dropping everything with her perfectly paper piecing chute embellished with some pearly pearls.
How about this bit of delicious sweetness from Jessica? She paper pieces the cupcake wrapper, but, what I can't stop looking at is the Chevron that uses to create that texture in the back panel.
Julie creates this adorable card with At Your Service and paper pieces the bow and soup bowl. But, she does some super fancy tricks with the Luggage Tags, overlaying the Chevron CutUps. And the border at the bottom is the Queen of Hearts, border die. It cuts two patterns at once, and she used both for a super pretty border.
Lastly, Lisa paper pieces the apron on PJ. Next to her fantabulous coloring, the apron is a perfect accompaniment. And, that sewing? It's definitely something I will be casing.Now, you've seen what we did with the challenge. Let's see what you can do.
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here! The challenge will also be posted on our Splitcoaststampers forum and on our Facebook page
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around) If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESSept13
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog