It's the very first day of Sneaky Peek Week and boy are we excited to show you our Spring Release. The seven stamp sets and 3 CutUps Dies that are must haves this Spring, will be available for purchase on Tuesday, March 25.
This very first set is called "Lean On Me" and it was conceived by our very own Susan Liles, featuring PJ the Bear. It's what I like to call a "stacking set". Just take the words and stack them to form different phrases that PJ can lean on. It's a way to get many uses from the same set. LOVE IT. When you get a chance, hop on over to her blog and take a look and her sketches. The gal is genius. Love her super bright colors! She also uses the notebook edge from the Toppers CutUps set.
And not only is it the start of Sneaky Peek Week, but it's also TCP Tuesday. Julie Masse is our Hostess with the Mostess and her challenge is a fun one: Make a card that encourages a friend. And, when you are done with it, mail it! "Lean On Me" it the perfect set for this challenge.
Here's Lisa Henke's take on this challenge. Love the coloring on the bear. Lisa embosses the Dots CutUps and uses Framed Up 2, our NEW CutUps for the frame, banner and circle. Then, she adds our Flower Buttons as a finishing touch. Beautiful!
Swanky Stamper, Tricia Traxler shows us how easily sweet PJ can be paper pieced. This card is so Spring with its bright colors mixed with Kraft.
Nancy Thomas paper pieced AND colored PJ, and she used the circle in the Framed Up 2 CutUps to make this card a shaker. So clever!
Want to see more of "Lean On Me"? Check out Kelli, Wendy, Noelle, Julie, Jessie and Swanky Stamper Christine Okken. Their cards are AWESOME!
And, don't forget to play along with our TCP Tuesday Challenge. You could win a gift voucher and go SHOPPING!
Last week's winner was Sony Christophe! Sony, contact me for your gift voucher!
Here are the Details on how you can join in on the fun:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button below*. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES261. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by Monday, 12 midnight EST to be eligible to win the week’s Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week’s winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
And don't forget to play along in our In It To Win It Contest on Splitcoaststampers. Just comment in this thread and you could win. We are giving away a set a day during Sneaky Peek Week.