This month's challenge is a FUN one. And, perfect for the Holidays, if you haven't started stamping, yet. The Challenge is to stamp ONE card. (Yay!) Then, from what you have left on your desk, create 2 more cards. I've been trying to shake off a nasty flu for the last two weeks to try to get inspired, and these cards may just do the trick.
Susan, added a second challenge for herself, too. She wanted to make these all sports related. So, she used the "Skating Bunny" for this one.
Here's her third using "Just Chillin". I think these are just AMAZING.
Here is Kimberly's take on this challenge. She used "Big Bear" for all her cards, but they all have a distinct look! Love the snowflakes from the Snowflake Lace CutUps she used. They bring a whimsical feel to this card.
Here's Kimberly's third card. LOVE the tone on tone texture she creates with the Dots background. Truly beautiful!
Here are the Deets.
The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That’s right! Here!
If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don’t have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESNov13. But, only entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog