This week's challenge is a sketch. And not just a sketch, we also have accompanying SVG, Studio and cut files for you to use if you would like.
They are free this time around and are located in the Cutables section of The Cat's Pajamas shop.
Now for The Cat Pack projects we hope will inspire you!
Nancy used the Your Number is Up stamp set, the Numbers Plate and Framed Up 2 CutUps for a 20th anniversary card for her husband.
Wendy created a colorful Easter card using the Spring Fling set. Don't you just love those paper pieced carrot cars?
Kelli created a beautiful nautical version of the sketch using the Aye, Aye Captain set.
Noelle treats us with a sweet Easter card using the Sugar, Sugar set.
Lori's card featuring the Flying By set soars with a beautiful blue and green color combination.
Kimberly created beautiful and soft baby card using the Bloom set.
Lisa created a simply delightful card using the Hang in There Baby stamp set.
Here are the Details on how you can join in on the fun:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button below*. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES264. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use of a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
The winner of the TCPTUES263 challenge is Jenni . Please email alma (at) thecatspajamasrs (dot) com for your $15 Cat Cash code. Congratulations!