I don't know about you, but I love challenges where I can do anything. It was my mother's birthday and I made this card for her. I think it's perfect for this challenge because she taught me that I really could do anything.
I used an easy watercolor technique using our Simple Blooms set, water soluble markers and a mister. I love to water color, but I by the time I pull out the paints, paper, water cup towels, etc. I lose interest.
You know the saying, "Business in the front. Party in the back"? Except this time, the party is in the middle.
This card opens up to reveal a Card in the Box Cutable. I just love the way it turned out. So I did a couple of videos showing you how I created this card.
This week is Part One, where I show you the watercolor technique. And, next week, I'll post Part Two, where we make the inside pop with a Card in the Box Cutable
Now let's see how The Cat Pack took on this challenge.
Kelli used the What's Mew set on this colorful card. Don't you love the wrapped frame?
Wendy's blue on blue card is high adventure using Flying By.
Christine's use of patterns and colors is just perfection on this card using Commemorating You and matching Stamp Trio CutUps.
Nancy used the Simple Blooms set on this clean and simple card.
Lori uses dramatic colors on this card using the Presto! set.
Lisa creates the perfect card for Summer using the Life's a Beach set
How about this pretty card by Noelle using the Simple Blooms stamp set and the Framed Up 2 CutUps. Just so soft and pretty.
Now it's your turn.
Here are the Details on how you can join in on the fun:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button below*. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES271. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use of a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
The winner of the TCPTUES270 challenge is AJ. Please email alma for your $10 Cat Cash code. Congratulations!
Don't forget! There are only TWO days left to be a part of our Summer Blog Hop. Just use at least one stamp, or die, or Cutable from our new summer collection and add it to the Inlinkz here in the right column. You could win a $50 Gift Certificate! It's that easy.