Here are The Cat Pack color interpretations.
Noelle's sweet card features an image from the Strange & Wonderful set with a sentiment from the Simple Blooms set.
Wendy combined the Lean on Me and Your Number is Up stamp sets with the Stars CutUps for this perfectly on point card.
Nancy used the partial die cutting technique on the Lacey Butterfly CutUps on this clean and simple card.
Christine used the Soar set on this color filled card.
Lisa also used the Lacey Butterfly CutUps plus a sentiment from the Simply Said set on this beautiful card.
Lori's card is pure sunshine using a sentiment from the Bearing Flowers as well as the Flower Button CutUps.
Now it's your turn.
Here are the Details on how you can join in on the fun:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button below*. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES272. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use of a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
The winner of the TCPTUES271 challenge is Karen Ladd. Please email alma for your $10 Cat Cash code. Congratulations!