It's TCP Tuesday time again and Wendy is our hostess for this rotation with a color challenge. The challenge runs for two weeks and The Cat’s Pajamas stamps are not required. See full details at the end of this post.
Let's see how The Cat Pack used this pretty color combination:
Now show us your creativity! Here are the details you need to know:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted here on this blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design using the InLinkz button below*. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers or any other media use keyword TCPTUES288. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required the use of a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the winner will be chosen at random from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog. The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and this Blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and this Blog
The winner of the TCPTUES287 challenge is AJ . Please email Alma for your $10 Cat Cash code. Congratulations!