Corinna here welcoming you to Day 2 of the 2022 12 Days of Crafting. For the next 11 days the Cat Pack team will post a craft project which we hope will inspire you to make one of your own. There are prizes up for grabs if you choose to join in (more about that at the end of this post).
For day's 2 challenge, I made Prolos and will be giving them to my neighbors. I have included the recipe below. They are a little sweet treat with a pretzel on the bottom with a melted rolo and an M&M pushed in at the top. Who does not love a little salty sweet treet with a bit of caramel in the middle!?
I baked these little goodies and when I was letting them cool, I headed up to my craft room to print two digital images from the Handmade for the Holidays digi set. It was hard to pick them because there were so many applicable digi stamps. There is another set called Let's Bake that also has many options!
Once I printed my digital stamps, I colored them in using copic markers (red: R27, R17, and R05; green: G05 and G06). I fussy cut them out and that was it!
Here is the recipe if you would like to make these yummy treats:
- Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Use parchment paper or aluminum foil on a cookie sheet
- Put down 30 pretzels
- Center a rolo on each pretzel
- Bake for 4-5 minutes
- Remove the prolos and add an m&m to the top of the prolo.
- Gentle press m&m
- Let prolos cool for at least a half-hour
I waited a few hours to be safe before I added the prolos to a thin cellophane treat bag and tied the top with a ribbon. I stapled the tag I created to the top but you can also just tie it using the ribbon! I hope you try to make these fun treats. Don't forget to participate in this challenge! Details are below!
To participate along with us:
1. Upload a project to the link below by December 24.
2. Be sure to let us know what day your project was inspired by.
3. TCP products are not required but are encouraged.
4. You may submit for any and all days but only once for each inspiration day.
5. Use #12DaysCrafting22 if uploading to social media.
Prizes include three $10 flash prizes and one $25 grand prize to be announced on December 30.
And to encourage you to use TCP products, we are offering a sale through December 6.