It's the very last day to play along in our 12 Days of Crafting Challenge. So, I thought I'd do a quick project that is easy to do and you can use them for gift cards, or to hold stocking stuffers. It can even double as an ornament. Or is that triple as an ornament?
I used svgs and png files to from our svgs and digistamps in Silhouette Studio, but you can use Brother Canvas Workspace or Cricut Canvas, as well.
Because I was using Heat Transfer Vinyl I flipped the files horizontally, so that when it came to ironing it on the mittens (that I got from the Dollar Stores) the sayings were right reading.
I let the vinyl cool completely and it was easy to peel off the the backing.
Then, I just filled the mitten, and used a yarn needle with 1/8" ribbon to close the top of the mitten. As a finishing touch, I added little holly picks.
Want to see how I did it? Then click here, or the picture above.
Wasn't that easy and fast? Now it's your turn.
To participate along with us:
1. Upload a project to the link below by December 24.
2. Be sure to let us know what day your project was inspired by.
3. TCP products are not required but are encouraged.
4. You may submit for any and all days but only once for each inspiration day.
5. Use #12DaysCrafting22 if uploading to social media.
Prizes include three $10 flash prizes and one $25 grand prize to be announced on December 30.